• Ebog

Paris for One and Other Stories : Discover the author of Me Before You, the love story that captured a million hearts

Rithøvundur: Jojo Moyes (2016)
Summary: ELEVEN ROMANTIC STORIES TO WARM YOUR HEART, FROM THE AUTHOR OF THE INTERNATIONAL BESTSELLERS ME BEFORE YOU AND STILL ME From the author of THE LAST LETTER FROM YOUR LOVER , now a major motion picture _________ In Paris for One , Nell is deserted by her boyfriend minutes before setting off on what was supposed to be a fantastic romantic weekend away to Paris. Can she forget him and find herself? Honeymoon in Paris is a tale of the early days of two marriages in both 1912 and 2012, featuring Liv and Sophie from Jojo Moyes' bestselling romance The Girl You Left Behind . Beth is faced with a difficult decision in Bird in the Hand when she bumps into an old flame at a party, with her husband . . . You'll love this unmissable collection of stories about love, family and relationships. _________ 'A beautiful read' Hello 'Funny, heart-warming and pure escapism' The Pool ' Like her peers David Nicholls and Marian Keyes, Moyes possesses the enviable gift of making the reader laugh' Independent on Sunday